To best prepare you for your treatment at our surgery center, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- If you will be receiving sedation, do not eat or drink anything 8 hours prior to your appointment, unless otherwise instructed by your surgeon.
- A licensed driver must accompany you and remain on the premises throughout your procedure.
- Please contact our office prior to your visit if you have any serious health conditions such as:
- Recent heart attack or serious cardiac condition
- Artificial heart valves
- Joint replacement (such as knee, hip, etc.)
- Kidney shunts
- Kidney failure requiring dialysis
- An x-ray is required prior to treatment.
- Should you not have a current x-ray with you, we will be glad to provide this service at an additional charge.
Blood Thinner Patients
- Please contact our office two weeks prior to your appointment if you are a patient who uses any form of blood thinners such as:
- Vitamin E
- Herbal Medication
- Please provide us with a complete and current list of any medications that you are taking, so we can keep your records up to date.
- All minors (under the age of 18) or those requiring legal guardian consent MUST have the legally designated parent or guardian in attendance during their visit.
Insurance & Payment Information
- If current information is not provided, the patient will be responsible for paying the cost, in full, at the time of the service.
- Payment is expected at the time of your treatment. Please contact our office prior to your appointment regarding any financial concerns.
- Patients who do not provide necessary paperwork and /or payment may be required to reschedule their appointment for another day.